Today we have life coach Kirsten Mahoney on Blog Talk Radio. Kirsten helps us with learning more about balancing our life from stress and day to day living.
We go over the 3 steps to a More Balanced Less Stressful Life
1- Envision your Fulfilling Life
2- Create a Personal Action Plan
a. SMARTS MODEL (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, Time bound and Support)
3- Investigate Road Blocks
You can contact Kirsten Mahoney by visiting her site at http://www.insightoutlifecoaching.com
More about Kirsten Mahoney
- As a certified integral life coach, with a Professional Coaching Certification in Integral
Coaching through the International Coaching Federation, I have learned that once people
stop feeling overwhelmed they dramatically increase their capacity to create a more fulfilling
- As a Director of Operations in an international business, I learned that the greatest way for my staff to grow in themselves was to give them the space, support and guidance to release
their own potential.
- As a student, with a BA in Sociology and an MA in Education, I have learned that learning is a life-long adventure.
- As a volunteer life coach for Girls on the Run, a program that instills self-esteem and strong values through health education, life skills development, mentoring relationships, and physical training, I have learned how much there is to learn from the children of the world.
- As a world traveler who has visited over 35 countries, I have learned that listening to yourself is the only true way not to get lost.
- As a practiced expatriate, who has worked and studied abroad, on five different continents, I learned how to expand my comfort zones, ground myself in unfamiliar lands and always expect the unexpected.
- As a vipassana meditation practitioner, I have learned the transforming effects of meditation on my daily life.
- As a Zhineng qigong and Tae Bo practitioner, I have learned the power of intention on healing and the inner strength that can come through outward movement.
- As a voracious reader currently writing my first book, I have learned that the only stories worth telling, or the lives worth living, are the authentic ones.
54 Year Old Spiritual Teacher Loses 155 Pounds By Applying His Own Teachings To Himself
One comment on “Three Steps to a More Balanced Life with Kirsten Mahoney”
Pingback: Ask the leadership coach » Three Steps to a More Balanced Life with Kirsten Mahoney | Heal …